After School Program Parent Information
We are very happy to provide everyone with the opportunity to enroll in the Fall 2018 After School Program.
We hope that you will be able to find a class that your child will enjoy. Please note our classes are to be taken seriously, this is an enrichment program that offers many different classes for your child to choose from. It is in your child’s best interest to choose a class that is appropriate for him/her.
(This program is not to be used for babysitting services). (Please note, there are no refunds once your child is in enrolled)
If your child needs to be put in an afterschool care program, please make arrangements for your child to go to the N.S. before and after school program. Attached is list of class offerings and dates.
The program will run for K through 5th grade children beginning Monday, October 15th through Friday, November 16th. The exact dates of each class are listed on the class schedules. Classes will run from 2:40 pm to 3:40 p.m.
Kindergartners will be picked up at their classroom at 2:30 pm and brought to the gathering room to meet up with their class.
Classes are limited. A minimum number of students per class is needed in order for the class to run.
In case the first choice is cancelled due to lack of interest, or is closed due to a maximum number of students. All classes will be held at The Glen Head Elementary School. Children will report to the gathering room for class, and their assigned instructors will take them to the designated area where the class will be held.
At the conclusion of the class, students will be dismissed at the walker’s exit by instructor promptly at 3:40pm. SHARP!
REGISTRATION POLICY: Student placement is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Via online only for one week!
**PLEASE NOTE, THAT ALL CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION AT ANYTIME DURING REGISTRATION, THEREFORE PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR CHILD'S ACCEPTANCE LETTER ONCE REGISTRATION ENDS TO CONFIRM YOUR CHILD'S SPOT IN THE CLASS!**
Everyone who has registered will be notified as to the status of his/her enrollment . Be sure to include all information requested on the registration form. Missing information will delay your child’s enrollment and ensure his/her spot. Any forms that are saved and do not get paid for will be deleted after one day.
DISMISSAL POLICY: For the safety of your children, all parents must pick-up their child(ren) from the WALKER’S EXIT!! Dismissal is as follows; all children must be picked up promptly at 3:40 p.m. Please make the necessary arrangements to meet your child at this location only. CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL AND WALK TO ANY CAR UNACCOMPANIED!!! If a parent does not physically come to the walker’s exit to pick their child up, we will immediately bring your child to the main office. No child will be allowed to walk to any car.
- Enrollment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE under all circumstances unless there is a class cancellation. If a class is cancelled once the program begins, the fee will be refunded proportionately.
- If your first choice has reached maximum enrollment, please select a second choice online.
- Online Registration WILL BE CLOSED after Tuesday, October 9th.
- Classes will run consecutively for six weeks, unless school is closed for a holiday or school closing.
- Tuition scholarships may be available for those that are eligible for free lunch.
- Parents must submit a written note informing their child’s classroom teacher of each class their child is participating in. (If teacher is not notified by writing, this may cause your child to miss their ASP class.
- DISMISSAL: For safety reasons, all children must be picked up by 3:40 p.m. Any child that has not been picked up within 5 minutes of dismissal will be sent to the North Shore Before & After School Program, which is run in the Glen Head cafeteria. If this occurs, the parent of the student will be charged $17.50 for the afternoon session care. No Exceptions!! If you cannot pick up your child by 3:40 pm, please make arrangements for your child to go to the N.S. before and after school program. f your child cannot attend their after school class or is being picked up by someone else, please send in a note labeled PTO AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM. Your child WILL NOT be dismissed to anyone else without written permission.
- If lateness within dismissal occurs more than two times, your child will be withdrawn from the program and no refund will be issued. Your child will be allowed back into the program the following session.
- NORTH SHORE CODE OF CONDUCT MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL PTO EVENTS.
Movie Night Sponsors
click on for websites
The Tire Shop Plus
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.