GHS PTO: Glen Head School Parent-Teacher Organization
The GHS PTO is an active and growing volunteer organization, consisting of GHS parents, supporting the school with academic, social and fundraising projects and activities. As a parent of a GHS student, you are a member of the GHS PTO. There are no membership fees to join.
With the aid of our amazing volunteers, the GHS PTO has created new and innovative learning opportunities for our students through events such as the Author's Visit and the National Circus Project; hosted many well attended and beloved family events for the GHS community like the Welcome Back BBQ, Bring Your Dad/Special Man to Breakfast, and Pasta BINGO Night; recognized teachers and staff; and raised money to fund these activities and more.
With the growth of our school to almost 370 students this year, we hope to grow our PTO volunteer base considerably, also. We invite you to get involved! How you can help:
- Check out our volunteer opportunities below for which we need help. Each event/committee lists the time commitments so that our volunteers can plan accordingly.
- Complete the volunteer form and submit online.
- Have fun and get to know other members of the GHS community! These are just a few of the ways you can become involved with your child's education.
- Class Parent - read about the Class Parent role and sign up to be a class parent today!
- Committees - check out opportunities to get involved with events or programs by serving on a committee.
- Help from Home - view the ways in which you can get involved by working on projects from home!
- Events -sign up for short-term volunteer opportunities for our events.
- On-Call Volunteer - just because you can't commit right now, doesn't mean you can't commit at all!
Read more about all of our volunteer opportunities by clicking here.
- Thursday, September 21
- Friday, September 22
- Tuesday, September 26
- Wednesday, September 27
- Thursday, September 28
- Friday, October 6
- Monday, October 9
- Thursday, October 19
- Saturday, October 21
Email us at email@example.com to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.